Want ability to customize receipt layout and contents with an easy to use editor
Chris Muench: Hi Chris, is this in v18.0? I didnt see it in there. Can you update which version is it planning to be under?
Chris, Also for z report when shift end for customize. Mean can choose which one to show and hide. Thanks
Nolibert Corda: could you describe how you want it to work? We are thinking of dividing receipt into components with configuration for each component (show/hide and what to display)
Chris Muench: Thanks a lot Sir.You have accepted our comments
and added the tamil language.we are happy.is very good.we now use Tamil.Thanks again.
when will be released the receipt customization? it helps also in our part to view the details that we need on the receipt.
க.வரதன் : Sure here are the instructions for Chinese obviously you would do it for your language:
1. In the PHP Point Of Sale folder, navigate to system/language/
2. Copy the english folder and create a chinese folder
3. Open the text files and translate as necessary (optional)
4. In the PHP Point Of Sale folder, navigate to application/language/
5. Copy the english folder and create a chinese folder
6. Open the text files and translate as necessary (required)
7. In the PHP Point Of Sale folder, navigate and open application/views/config.php. application/views/employees/form.php, application/views/partial/header.php, application/views/login/edit_profile.php
and add your chinese language as shown by example in the code.
save the file.
8. Modify application/helpers/MY_date_helper.php —> function get_js_locale add
‘chinese' => 'zh-cn',
Now you will be able to pick the Chinese language from the config AND employee section of the page, and the program will be translated.
Chris Muench: It is helpful to tell them what code to change
Chris Muench: No Tamil language available